Pesanan dari de-serikandi :-) :

Kengkawan sumer, anda dilarang untuk copy dan paste gambar-gambar dari blog ini tanpa kebenaran saya. Semua gambar di dalam blog saya adalah hak milik de-serikandi.blogspot.com.
Anda boleh copy dan paste recipe yg dicipta asal oleh saya yg ditempek dalam blog ini dengan syarat tag nama blog saya.
Terima kasih di atas kerjasama kengkawan semua :-)

Monday, August 15, 2011

Thank You Nuffnang....Thank You TGV :D and Happy Birthday To Me!!

First of all, I would like to say Thank You sooo much to Nuffnang and TGV (http://www.tgv.com.my/#%21/) for giving me a such a very lovely Birthday Surpise gift for my this incoming birthday. When is that? Well...it's 19 August!! It's just around the corner. Which is....THIS WEEK!!!! Ahahaha...

Never thought that I will get a FOUR (4) complimentary passes for any movie* at TGV Cinemas outlets nationwide. (See this link: http://www.nuffnang.com.my/tgv/). Not only one (1), not two (2) but it's FOUR (4)!! Wah!! Thank You..thank you soo much...mmmmuah!!

 

Frankly, I'm so happy, of course. What else I'm going to say. I love to watch movies anyway. (wink!)

But...errr...sadly... I am not going to be able to collect myself. Same goes to my hubby. I have to collect at Nuffnang office before 9 September 2011(Friday) and the office is open from 9am - 6pm on weekdays (with the exception of public holidays). This is the reason. I've got no time. When the time I reach there after work probably it already 7.30pm huhu...of course i must wait for my hubby to bring me there...uhuhuhu....

So...I've decided to giveaway my birthday present. But they need to self-collect the passes :(. 
I,ve got the the lucky people already. To my colleagues Cek Zul and Firdaus. Enjoy ya! ;)

TGV CINEMAS....YOU ARE AWESOME!! YES!! LOVE YOU TGV!! :-)

No comments:

Link Within

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...